Luxfer-GTM Technologies, one of the first companies to offer Department of Transportation-certified composite cylinder-based gas transports in the USA, has become the leading manufacturer in this sector and one of the largest composite gas transport module manufacturers in the world. Our purpose is to provide customized solutions for service industries, helping them store and transport gases in the safest, lightest and most reliable way. Our lightweight, high-capacity tube trailers range from 10 feet to 53 feet in length for pressure regulation and vehicle and pipeline refueling/defueling. The systems we offer feature G-Stor Pro Type 3 cylinders that combine the advantages and integrity of aluminum liners and the strength of carbon fiber, far exceeding existing steel tube trailer technology. These cylinders are lightweight, high-pressure (3,600psig), U.S. DOT approved and packaged in the most secure way to ensure safe delivery.
Luxfer-GTM transports offer these advantages over traditional transports:
- Rapid filling and discharging: Using a proprietary Luxfer high-CV-flow ball valve and innovative piping system, Luxfer-GTM achieves flow rates in excess of 50,000 scf/hr, a critical factor to customers when filling and discharging gas for high-volume applications.
- Structural integrity: Luxfer-GTM modules are the strongest in the industry, designed to withstand specified loading on all three axles and far exceeding traditional steel tube trailer and ISO container requirements.
- Reduced logistical costs: Higher fill capacities and lighter weights mean Luxfer-GTM modules provide more gas capacity than any other transport solution within standard weight road allowances—which means greater efficiencies and improved economics.
- Higher fill capacities that are towable behind a standard pickup truck.
- More than 60 percent lighter than steel which increases fill capacity regardless of gas type.
- Higher safety standards to meet all regulatory requirements.
For more information please visit luxfergtm.com